Take a look at the life of our office and get the opportunity to learn about our availability, important dates, and our main areas of work. You can also rely on our current publications and information on events in the office premises.
A quick and accessible communication and constant availability, are prerequisites for good advice. The commitment and ability to handle the new media in this fast-paced world have become as important as personal interview on the spot.
Take advantage of the offered communication channels and make an appointment or ask your questions directly online. It goes without saying that security and confidentiality are at the highest bid of the attorney's advice.
Directions to the sites Prenzlauer Promenade / Gustav-Adolf-Straße 1
The site Prenzlauer Promenade 1 / corner Gustav-Adolf-Strasse 1 is located at the intersection of Prenzlauer Promenade / Prenzlauer Allee and Ostsee Street / Wisbyerstraße in the immediate vicinity of the arts and culture center "bread factory" near the world-famous Berlin Alexanderplatz. Locally there are the stops of the tram line M2, M13, 12: Prenzlauer Allee / Ostsee Street and the bus route: 158, 156
- By car from North via the A10 (Berliner Ring) From the A10, take the exit - Pankow - on the A114 in direction Berlin Zentrum. Straight on the B109 to the junction Prenzlauer Promenade / Prenzlauer Allee and Ostsee Street / Wisbyerstraße.
- Directions by public transport from Berlin's Alexanderplatz station in front of the Berlin Alexanderplatz (Berolinahaus direction) is the departure point of the tram line M2 (direction Heinersdorf / Am Steinberg). The line runs every 5 minutes. Take the tram M2 to stop the Prenzlauer Allee / Ostsee Street, travel time approximately 13 minutes. At the exit point you cross the intersection in the direction bread factory. The office is located in the first building after crossing the intersection.
- Directions by public transport from the airport Tegel immediately before the airport building, you can get on the bus TXL direction S + U Alexanderplatz station and two stops to the S-Bahn station Beusselstraße. Arrived at Beusselstraße please use the ring railway line S 41 to S-train station Prenzlauer Allee. Before the S-train station Prenzlauer Allee you will then find a break point of the TRAM-line M 2 in the direction Heinersdorf / Am Steinberg, with the Go two stops to station Prenzlauer Allee / Baltic Street, travel time: about 2 minutes. Crossing at the exit of the intersection in the direction bread factory.
The site is located 23 Blankenburger street in the idyllic district of Pankow-Heinersdorf. It was built at this point because of the numerous settlements of commercial enterprises, especially in the north of Berlin. It is easy to get to (direct motorway connection, several trunk roads) and now forms the center of many of Berlin and Brandenburg accompanying construction.
- By car from North via the A10 (Berliner Ring) Take Exit 36 to Berlin Weissensee and follow the B2 towards Weissensee Berlin / Bernau. Then turn right onto the cobbled Blankenburg. Leave this again at the level of Heinersdorfer road. Now you travel the road to the Blankenburger firm, which is equivalent to the exit to street mime.
- How can public transport from the airport Tegel immediately before the airport building, go get on the bus TXL direction S + U Alexanderplatz station and to the S-Bahn station Beusselstraße. Arrived at Beusselstraße please use the ring railway line S 41 to S-train station Prenzlauer Allee. Before the S-train station Prenzlauer Allee you will then find a break point of the TRAM-line direction Heinersdorf M 2, which you will need about 12 minutes drive to the church in Heinersdorf. Finally, you have the choice whether to go either 400 m walk or one stop by bus 158 to S-book or go to our offices.
- Directions by public transport from Berlin Central Station, take either the S line 3 towards Erkner, the S 7 direction Ahrensfelde or S5 direction Strausberg / Mahlsdorf to S + U Alexanderplatz. Alexander arrived at the place you leave the station building on the site, located on the Berlin TV Tower. Immediately outside the station Alexanderplatz, take the TRAM M 2 in the direction Heinersdorf and get off after about 20 minutes drive from the Heinersdorfer church.
Have a good trip and see you soon in your law firm Hubrich & Colleagues in Berlin.